Official Ray's MTB Rules Credo
- RaysMTB is a second home for all riders, young and old.
- Please be aware of other riders varying skill levels. Relax and have fun.
- Helmets required. Gloves, elbow pads, and shin guards highly recommended.
- Working brakes mandatory.
- Take time to show new riders and visitors around.
- If there is a conflict with another rider, don't force the issue. Find a park manager to resolve it.
- If a rider gets hurt, don't move them. Notify the staff immediately.
- Storage room provided to lock and leave your bike.(Season Pass Holders Only)
- Must have wrist band and sign in at each visit.
- Be friendly and courteous.
- No fighting or foul language.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Always keep your bike in view while at the park.
- We reserve the right to revoke or suspend Season passes for any flagrant breach of rules.
- Season Passes are for the name holder ONLY. They are NOT transferable and cannot be loaned.
- If you see a loose board, nail, etc., tell us to fix it.
- Ride trails only in the marked direction.
- No pets.
- Support your local bike shop.
- Know your limits.
- Have Fun! Ride Safe!
- Riders under the age of 16 MUST BE accompanied by an adult. That adult must remain present inside the park the entire duration of the visit.
Any employee of the park has the authority to suspend riding privileges until the Manager is contacted. Manager makes the ultimate decision and has final say.